Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Round 2


Chauntel's last post said that we're finished with this blog. Again, life lets you know more and more everyday how much you don't know when you really really think you do know. As I said on our other blog, I just sent Chauntel and the baby off to the hospital for his 2nd surgery today. The doctor feels like it will be an easy procedure, but without knowing exactly what is causing the swelling, I still feel a degree of anxiousness. They said that they will go ahead and take out any of the plates and screws that may have not dissolved yet from his surgery in December, because their best guess is that it's the hardware that may be left in his head that is causing the swelling. There shouldn't be much left since it was supposed to be completely dissolved in a year they said initially. Chauntel will call me throughout the day to let me know when he goes in to surgery, and when he comes out and so forth. You guys can call the house or either of our cell phones as you wish. You may want to call Grandma Schultz though for the most up to the minute info. For whatever reason I feel like that will be the order information - Grandma then me. Love ya Grandma.
We'll keep everyone posted on how he's doing.
Jeremy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home