Thursday, January 04, 2007

Texas Children's Hospital

Everyone at the hospital was so amazing and helpful. What a great hospital.

We're home now and the baby looks so good. I have new picture from last night. I'll have to take some today so you can see how great he looks.

Makayla's having a real hard time with the baby. She is terrified of his stiches. She won't be in the same room unless she's covering her eyes and we're holding her. Today Jeremy went into work late so I could take Makayla to school (without the baby). After school a friend is bring her home, but she's going to have to give a little. She keeps locking me out of rooms and screaming if anyone comes close to her (just in case we're holding the baby)

We don't know what to do?

Jackson hit his head pretty hard on the corner of our computer armoire. It was less than an hour after we got home. His stichs were bleeding. I realized how hard it was going to be to keep him from getting hurt. Plus Isaac accidentally got him a few times. So, I'm borrowing a playpen from a friend so he can play in it without Isaac tackling him or hurting himself. I've been putting him in his hi-chair a lot and feeding him crackers to keep him safe also. I'll probably be a little over protective for a few days. The doctor told us not to worry that his stitches were not coming out, but better safe than sorry.

He's such a champ. I've given him pain meds once or twice but not a lot. He seems to be fine. It's amazing that he could have a surgery like this and not need pain medication for a month.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

6:56 AM, November 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home