Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Still in ICU


I just got to talk to Mom and Jackson this morning. Jackson was a lot more talkative today and I could understand him better also. The kids thought it was neat to talk to him too.


this is makayla. I got to talk to jackson and mommy today. I miss them.


Chauntel said that Jackson is still in ICU, but that a nurse mentioned getting him a regular room today while another nurse said that it's not unheard of to release him from ICU. It was hard to talk for more than 4 minutes because Jackson still will not let Chauntel put him down in the bed, and he kept either hanging up the phone, or getting so mad that he couldn't hold the phone. Chauntel had to hold him all night and sleep with him. This will either be a major bonding experience for them both, or they won't speak until his baptism after he gets out. I'll try a little later again to call.


The kids have been outstanding these last 2 days. Thank you for all the prayers on our behalf. I have learned how to make oatmeal from the box of oats, found out that there's a Pizza Hut right down the street that I didn't know about, and that Isaac still doesn't understand how skid marks get on his underwear. The look of surprise on his face upon finding them is like, "I can't believe this. There they are again!"


Hopefully I'll have more soon. We'll have to wait for them to get home to post pictures and video.

Jeremy

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela S said...

I'm so glad things seem to be going well. We'll keep praying though! And the skid mark comment is great! Totally made my morning.

9:44 AM, November 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home