Thursday, August 14, 2008

Jackson's mellon will never be closed again


I will never say bye to this blog. I don't think, I'll ever run out of things to comment about.

Yesterday, I cut Jackson's hair. So, last night I was rubbing his head and hair cut, when I noticed a pretty big soft spot. Like the ones we noticed last year, only smaller. I woke up this morning thinking it was just a nightmare. But later realized that it wasn't. So Jeremy and I called Dr Barcello and left a message on his nurses answering machine. Which is so frustrating. We always have to wait so long to hear back from people. It probably only feels like a long time because were anxious to talk to someone.

Today I keep feeling like all the worries we thought were over are all rushing back in surreal familiarity. I know whatever it is that the Lord has helped us through everything and he will continue to help us deal.
I love ya'all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home